For VIGOROUS 6 KW Ultra-silent Home Standby Gas Generator, we always kept our most significant feature which is super silent, the nosie level is only 65 dBA within 1 meter. There is automatic choke. If the generator is equiped with ATS, the generator can automatically start. You have power in your home all the time.
FEATURES OF THE GENERATOR
- High-quality Power Supply
- Quiet Operation
- Long Run Time
- Robust and Durable
- Easy to Use
- Delivering the Power You Need
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE GENERATOR
Frequency 50/60 Hz
Rated Output 5.5 KW
Max. Output 6.0 KW
Power Factor (cosФ) 1.0
Phase Single Phase/Three Phase
Engine Type 190F
Displacement 420 ml
Fuel Type Natural Gas/LPG
Gas Consumption Ratio 0.38 m3/kw•h
Engine Oil Capacity 1.1 L
Starting System Electric
Noise Level (100% Load) 60 dB(A)
Dry Weight 110 kg
Dimension 1200×600×460 mm
1. ATS, automatically start and restore power in seconds.
2. Remote control, control anytime anywhere freely and see the running data.
3. More spare parts.
MAIN PARTS OF THE GENERATOR
OHV (Overhead Valve) Engine offers less fuel consumption with high efficiency, quite operation and longer life.
100% Pure Cooper Wire Alternator ensures stable output and less voltage waveform distortion.
Multifunctional control panel with display of voltage, frequency and running time, makes easy maintenance.
Options for the panel: Under Voltage Indicator, Over Voltage Indicator, Overspeed Indicator, Overcurrent Protector, High Temperature Indicator.
AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) guarantees correct power delivery against the overload of the whole set.
With optional ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) , the generator can automatically start and restore power in seconds. whether you`re home or away keeps your power on during an outage.
Low Oil Alarm System automatically shuts off the generator when engine oil level is low and cannot be re-started until oil is added. Prevents engine to be damaged for long-term durability.
Circuit Breaker protects the generator from being overloaded.
Class F insulation lets you operate the generator with peace of mind.
CE & ISO Certificate
USAGE OF THE GENERATOR
The generator can be used in many places.
* Inquiry and consulting support * Sample testing support * View our Factory * Inspect product carefully during production and before delivering * Invite the client to visit the plant and check the production flow if possible * Send end product photos. * 2 years or 1000 hours warranty. * Supply spare parts free if they are broken during the warranty period
* Guide you to install and repair. * 24 hours available through telephone or message services.
As a manufacturer, We are able to provide different products to our clients.
We can accept sample order and We can make design for your brand. (We can be OEM.)
Generator Welder Generator Water Pump Genset
Jiangxi VIGOROUS New Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is an international enterprise integrating independent research and development, production and sales of Ultra-silent Generator, Inverter Generator, Gas Generator, Gasoline Generator, Dual Fuel Generator, Diesel Generator, Water Pump and Welder Generator.
Advanced Production Line and Well-trained Workers
- Stable and Fast production
- Powerful Cooperation Companies, such as ZONGSHEN and SENCI
- High Quality Products
- Annual output reaches up to one million units.
Intelligent Testing and Packing Equipment
On 15th-19th, October, 2017, we attend 122st CANTON FAIR.
1. Are you a a factory or trading company? What's your power range of Generators?
We are a factory.
We can offer the range from 1kw - 2640kw.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Jiangxi, China. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3. What is your MOQ? The delivery date?
Generally, we can delivery in 15-30 days after we get the deposit.
4. Can you supply spare parts? What is your warranty?
Yes, we supply extra spare parts, if within the warranty, we can offer spare parts free.
Warranty: two years or 1000 hours (Whichever comes first) from Ex-Factory date.
5. How does your factory take the quality control ?
We take the strictly quality control from every spare parts to whole machine. The whole machines could not be delivered away from our factory once one piece is not qualified. Except company QC system, We have achieved CE & ISO9001 & UL certificate. We just provide our clients with high quality products because we are committed to our brand.
6.What's your payment?
30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% T/T upon shipment or L/C at sight. (other terms negotiable)
7. Can you print our brand on the product?
Yes, of course. It can make customer`s brand logo. (we supply the OEM service)
Groupes de Produits : Générateur ultra-silencieux > Générateur de gaz ultra-silencieux